Seville Farms - Handoff
Modified on: Mon, 8 Feb, 2021 at 7:32 PM
Kyle Ganote; Implementation Support by Tye Lofts; Zack Whiting
Type of Business (description):
Gardening – Closed loop delivery with Retail stores
Number of sites:
8 branches/shipping locations
Primary Support Contact (name, email, and phone)
Chance Murphy – Network Administrator
Project Folder Files and Paths?
- Phase 1 – On site visit by Kyle, Tye, and Zack on August 6th-7th, 2019. Main focus was to resolve issues using OIS. Also helped set up DRTrack, including: (8) branches, imported both the customer and truck master, and trained on how to build routes each day.
- Phase 2 – A weekly call was set for each Wednesday for (8) weeks. First call was 08/13/19; last call on 10/01/19. During this call we discussed various challenges the team faced and how to resolve.
- Phase 3 – Seville team is now live on the system and is using DRTrack for all 8 branches as of 10/01/19.
Appian products used:
Type of Use:
- Operational: Dynamic with Static Cust
Type of routing:
How often do they route?
Where is DR installed?
What DR Version
Self Hosted/Cloud Info
How often are orders pulled
Unique Infrastructure Notes:
- Seville utilizes custom export utility for DRTrack data exports
# of licenses purchased/users
- DRTrack – up to 20 trucks; Additional 10 trucks
Interface w/another system?
Uploading to ERP/how often?
- Yes, Seville uses a custom export utility to extract data from DRTrack each day to import into Sage X3
Notes from Implementation:
- Additional in-depth, remote training was provided on 09/03/19 to all 8 branches and users. Seville has a router on-site at each branch who handles the creation of their daily dynamic routes.
- I talked with Chance Murphy, Ross Gentis, and James Tipton on 11/14/19 about transitioning to support and they noted they had no ongoing issues with the system and were ready to go.
Customer Lifecycle Notes:
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.