- Install SQL Server Management Studio: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2088649
- Be connected to the Princeton VPN
- Once installed launch and you should see a prompt for connecting to a database, please enter the following information:
- Server Type: Database Engine
- Server Name: 192.168.64.182
- Authentication: SQL Server Authentication
- Login: TeamSupport
- Password: Alktest123!
- You will see an Object Explorer on the left. Select Databases, then ALKAppLogs.
- Then open a new query, either with the button on the toolbar or by pressing CTRL + n
- Depending on what information you are trying to collect will affect what query you attempt. In almost all cases when looking for a customer specific request you will need to encode their API key from a string into a GUID to properly search the database. The method is shown below:
- Once you have this API key you can then search for customer requests as below:
SELECT * FROM dbo.ALKMaps_USAGE_LOG a WHERE a.APIKey = '765CB7BB-EBCB-40E7-9E44-34E9BDBB01BA' and a.LoggedOn between '2019-05-20' and '2019-05-21'
- If you need the body of a request you will need to perform an inner join operation as below:
SELECT a.OperationName, b.UrlQueryString from dbo.ALKMaps_USAGE_LOG a inner join dbo.ALKMaps_USAGE_LOG_URL b on b.ID = a.id WHERE a.APIKey = '765CB7BB-EBCB-40E7-9E44-34E9BDBB01BA'
Modified on: Thu, 30 May, 2019 at 4:29 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.